We consult on a variety of system issues including: rostering issues (relating to fatigue); task/shift handovers; workload management; cultural issues; incident analysis; communication enhancements; threat identification and management strategies.
Our HF courses are designed in consultation with our clients, so that we can meet each organisation’s particular needs. The program is customised to your operations in order to optimise training effectiveness and value. We provide both introductory and recurrent training courses.
Some examples of topics include (but are not limited to):
- Introduction to Human Factors & CRM (Crew/Clinical Resource Management)
- Threat & Error Management (TEM)
- Human Error
- Assertiveness & Emergency Language
- Decision Making Skills
- Workload Management
- Fatigue & Fatigue Management
- Stress & Stress Management
- Teamwork Skills & Crew Co-ordination
- Situational Awareness
- Controlled Flight Into Terrain
- Aeronautical Awareness Training
- Problem Solving
- Weather Threats
- Emergency Responses
- Shift Handover
- Professional Performance
To subscribe to our quarterly newsletter, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Please include your name, company, and company position.